17 August 2016

House in the woods



Allo Allo ,


This week I want to show you how to make this. We all see a lot of users make houses and think wish I could make this but I have no decorating skill, well I would like to tell you that you have everyone has if they just practice 

So here is a simple one for us to use and it does not have to be the same 

So  using the white panels from design line up the shape of the building 


Then buy some of these below either ones are fine 




And place them behind some of the white panels to use as shadows

So now we need some windows these are the best  to use 


Place two on the left of the building 


Put some light behind also curtains and some  furniture 



So using these for roofing you place them where you would like the roof
*Note as I said you do not have to follow the whole house*





As you see between these there is two ways you can place them 


So OK Your house should start to look like this 


*Note I will leave this room for you all to pop on and copy if you wish*
I think it is better to copy ideas by moving items around in other suites
I do this all the time with Rosie.Doll rooms ASKING 1ST :)

Now using these 


Start placing them on the ground not showing  any of the dark green 
Like you see below 


Now place the trees I have used my LE ones :)


Now to finish this off I added some of the sc bushes that I use a lot of and yes the ones I use as Rocks some more plants and trees 


So what do you think ? 
Will you give it a go ? 
Till next week 


CC
xxx













Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang