4 November 2016

Pals Released






New release of Pals...



I will only buy the little girl, because I think I can fit her into one of my scenes.


**Note to Stardoll, would you like to make us happy?  
  • How about Pals that can wear our clothes, both male and female?
  • How about Pals in many different skin tones?
  • How about Pals that look like regular people with good features
  • How about pals with pulled back hair, so they can wear the suite wigs?
  • How about pals with pulled back hair, so she can wear all the suite earrings that my doll can't?
  • How about more clothes for the posed Pals we've already bought?
  • How about some real fashion icons?


Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang